AIM Center for Health and Wellness provides comprehensive medical care for all aspects of adult medicine, including acute and chronic illnesses. AIM Center physicians specialize in preventative, diagnostic and treatment services offered across the spectrum of adult medicine.
Our services include:
- Urgent care and general medical care for chronic medical illnesses, including high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and emphysema, throughout the various stages of the illnesses
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries, such as common colds, joint pains, sprains, and headaches
- Preventative healthcare counseling and education
- Adult preventative health screenings for health maintenance, for example, mammograms, Pap smears, routine colon cancer screening evaluations, cholesterol screening, blood glucose screening and blood pressure screening
- Care for patients with undefined symptoms and complaints, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, and new occurrences of pain, to help in diagnosis and treatment recommendations
- Preoperative evaluations of medical risks prior to surgery and comprehensive management of medical needs for hospitalized patients